Here are a few interesting posts to get you started.
- Apr 25, 2011 AWS outage timeline & downtimes by recovery strategy
- Dec 29, 2009 Visualizing WordNet relationships as graphs
- Feb 22, 2007 Bayes' rule in Haskell, or why drug tests don't work
- Feb 10, 2007 Map fusion: Making Haskell 225% faster
- Feb 02, 2007 Haskell: What happens when you divide infinity by 2?
- Jan 20, 2007 13 Ways of Looking at a Ruby Symbol
- Dec 03, 2005 Why Ruby is an acceptable LISP
- Oct 11, 2005 McCarthy's Ambiguous Operator
- Nov 10, 2002 Lightweight Languages 2 Conference (MIT, 2002)
- Sep 29, 2002 Bayesian Whitelisting: Finding the Good Mail Among the Spam
- Sep 22, 2002 How To Test a Trainable Spam Filter
- Sep 13, 2002 Why Hygienic Macros Rock
If you're looking for something else to read, my portfolio also includes my open source projects and some technical papers.